Giving unrestricted gifts to AAUW Funds (#9110) is the best way to provide general support to AAUW, our 501(c)(3) organization, where it is most needed for charitable programs. We also make it possible for you to restrict your tax-deductible gifts to specific funds or programs. By giving unrestricted gifts to AAUW Funds (#9110), you receive the benefit of a tax-deduction, and you make it possible to respond to the most urgent needs and greatest opportunities to break through educational and economic barriers — and you make the biggest impact on women and girls who are working for their fair chance. Read frequently asked questions on supporting AAUW programs or see the AAUW Funds diagram for more information.
The following funds are supported with unrestricted gifts to AAUW Funds (#9110):
- The Legal Advocacy Fund (#3999) supports the protection of the legal rights of those who are facing discrimination.
- The Educational Opportunities Fund (#4336) supports educational and lifelong learning opportunities that give women a chance for a lifetime of success.
- The Public Policy Fund (#4337) supports advocacy for public policies and laws that are fair to women.
- The Eleanor Roosevelt Fund (#9170) supports AAUW research to provide analysis, data, and accurate information about issues that are important to women and girls.
- The Leadership Programs Fund (#4339) supports programs that develop women’s potential to lead in their schools, communities, and country.
Gifts to all of these funds are tax deductible.
Please make all checks payable to AAUW Funds. If you prefer to restrict your gift to a specific fund, please indicate the name or number of the fund in the memo section of your check or any accompanying document and mail to AAUW, P.O. Box 98045, Washington, DC 20090-8045. Or you can contribute online using our secure website.